Friday, April 01, 2005

the count down is on!

We are just a few days from the mothers day special.Every thing is set, including seats , so please dont email me or call. We are at capacity. I'm excited!

We have some viewers in Chicago who actually contacted me, I am very excited about that!, so hello to you folks, keep watching on DGTV!

I met a fellow BellaOnline editor, she has a cool blog, called the Mobile Spa
Check it out!, she has how to make perfume on the blog! I am totally stoked! You know I am going to make myself some perfume now. For those of you who dont know, even though I am not into cooking, I make excellent home made vanilla ( only the best vanilla beans and vodka) and I make home made detergent. I know that sound weird but I like adding my own scents to my detergent and by default my clothes. I also make excellent dog biscuits but normallly at christmas and them have my dog give them to other peoples dogs.

speaking of dogs, I didint get one yet, but I am talking with a rescue mission about an older dog so we'll see. I think the perfect dog will come along, I am looking for a smart older dog, house trained, crate trained, basic social skills,likes children, like longs walks in the woods, has a good job, no... scratch the last thing, it is just a dog after all. I am not ready for a puppy in my life, I know that.


ok- here are some folks needing writers :
I am looking for people who have self-published their books (or used
one of the demand-publishing companies such as Booklocker) and have
MANAGED TO GET THEIR BOOKS PHYSICALLY ON BOOKSTORE SHELVES. This is for aneBook. Interviews will be done electronically.
--Cathi Stevenson at cstevenson@accesswave.ca

I am looking for FUNNY STORIES ABOUT THE FIRST YEAR WITH A NEW BABY. I have a book of tips for new parents and am researching my next project.
--Blythe babyinstructions@cox.net


I'm looking for PARTICIPANTS IN THE WORLD WAR TWO LITERACY PROGRAMS.
--John Press, 626-590-6389, pressjohn@hotmail.com

I'm seeking stories of ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN SCAMMED OR DEFRAUDED. Has
your life been impacted by a low-level con artist, e-mail scam, identity
theft, investment fraud or any other fraudsters, including corporate fraud
by financial statement (like Enron, WorldCom, etc.)? Please contact me at:
mfeldt2222@yahoo.com or 832-423-8068
--Marcia Feldt Bates

SPA BLISS/HORROR STORIES. Author is looking for stories about spa experiences with either stressed-out or "bliss-blessed" therapists, aestheticians and stylists. Have you ever come away from a spa experience more stressed than when you went in? Or were so transformed in a positive way that you now make it a habit? All replies anonymous. Contact: robin@robinsilverman.com or 701-787-0946


That should keep you busy for the weekend, making perfume and writing your stories down!

No comments: