Saturday, January 28, 2006

IDC Dating.com Sends Couples to See “Something New”

In five cities across America, IDC Dating.com is giving away tickets to the advanced screening of “Something New”. This latest Focus Features picture stars Sanaa Latham, Simon Baker, Blair Underwood, Wendy Raquel, Alfre Woodard, Michael Epps, and Donald Falson. It’s romantic comedy about finding love when you least expect it and tells the story of a busy career woman sent on a blind date. She is looking for the perfect man. Her date, a landscaper, is not exactly what she had in mind. This emotional and hilarious movie is about following your heart, no matter where it leads you. This film encourages women of color to think outside the box when looking for love. IDC Dating.com provides online access to anyone who likes to think and act outside the box. IDC Dating.com is site for singles of all races, seriously looking for an interracial relationship or interracial marriage.

Whether someone is looking for a great first date movie or wants to attend with a long term partner, they can win screening passes to the advanced showing of “Something New”, when members log into the site at www.idcdating.com . The screenings of the movie will be held in New York, Dallas, Los Angeles, Atlanta and Washington, D.C. The movie hits theaters nationwide on February 3, 2006.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great site, you know. I am also in an interracial relationship with a guy outside of my race. oh,,,, guys, you can not image what I have met. I am a black cuttie girl and I just met my love half year ago and we will get married next month, and interracial love of course. Am I lucky? So lucky I think, and I wanna share my happiness with all of you here.

By the way, I found my half part baby on a great interracialchats site. He is really gorgeous, even sometimes he is a little shy. -:) If you try InterracialMatch.com, you also can be the next lucky one. LOL. Bye!! and good luck to you all.