Wednesday, December 26, 2007

If You Dont Stop Using Free Emails Now, You will hate yourself later!

Pet Peeve.

Someone has a business and a website , they email me or hand me their business card.
Their website says: www.xxxx.com but their email is hotmail, yahoo, msn or gmail.com

HELLO?
if you have a website, then you should have an email address that goes with the website!
Keep your free emails for your junk mail but in business use your website email.

It's called branding. And Frankly, why are you advertising aol, yahoo, gmail, or hotmail for free? They are not paying you, but you are giving them space on your business card!

Stop it people, just stop it right now.
It does not help your branding and it shows me you have not really learned enough about marketing.

Yes, I love marketers who give me their card with aol, yahoo, msn or hotmail.
It really excludes them from working with me.

And stop using free Vista Cards too!
I love Vista Printing, but go ahead and splurge for a business card that says you believe in yourself and can afford a business card. Buy the Vista Printing Products and pay for them, they have some good stuff!

No comments: