Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Make people happy- rel;ax already!

While on the cruise ship a few weeks ago, I was sitting in a nice sunny area on a window seat, surrounded by some great art. I just sat and relaxed while waiting for the ship to take off. Two ladies came up to me smiling and asked if I would sign now. I looked at them, not saying anything, really just trying to comprehend what they were asking me. They smiled and nodded and said sign? Then they made movements with their hands to let me know they meant for me to sign their paper. I was in pure relaxation mode and I still didn’t comprehend what they wanted. Then one lady, still smiling said , Escribe? Signature safari? I didn’t realize I was sitting in the middle of the art gallery in which people where to get signatures to turn in for a prize. I laughed and said oh not me and they left. I was in a perfect spot and was not about to move, but the rest of the afternoon people kept asking me for signatures, so I signed. They didn’t ask me if I was the person supposed to sign, they just said will you sign. That’s how I spent the first 2 hours on the ship. You can have fun in any situation if you just relax.
****************************************************

No comments: