Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Kick butt conference

Gosh, I havent blogged in a while, so I am going to get everything in and catch up!
Saturday- Women CEO network conference was awesome. We had Jill Lubin author of Networking Magic and the Guerilla PR best sellers teach how to effectively network. Lisa Cherney talked about how to create a board of directors! Dr. Truvillion explained how to Step into your Greatness, Adam Urbanski gave solid marketing information. I want to thank Jill, Lisa, Adam and Dr. T for staying until the end- when I spoke.

Really I had a blast but I missed the SPA afterwards, not next year! I will be ready!

I taught my Pr class for Inland Empire women's Business center last week also. Attended a major supplier meeting and today, spent all day with calls from sponsors of the mothers day show. All I can say is it gets better and better.

Update on the $10,000 makeover, Barbara King let me know that they are putting it on the back burner, I dont ahve any details, but if you actually entered, nothing is going to happen with that. Sorry-

Tickets for teh Mothers day show are still available but going fast, I need a name, email address and phone number for each person, no one under 21 sorry!
its from 1 PM - 5 PM so you need to be able to stay that long.

I am more and more excited about that show.

If you want to watch the show on the internet, you go to www.wrightplacetv.com
click on the 56 logo, then you'll see 3 TV's- click on the top one and then your windows players will start
Mondays at 1:30 PM PST or Tuesdaya at 6 PM PST

No comments: