Saturday, March 19, 2005

Red Carpet at Vagina Monologues

Thursday night I was media on the red carpet for Vagina Monologs in Los Angeles. It was my first time and It was fun. I met some great people around me and they were doing Killer interview! Shout out to David Wilson and Fred Thomas from Bad Burrito I will have to credit them on the show too.
and a shout out to Terry Shropshire from Rolling Out Magazine

I got a quick interview with Terri Hatcher,Dwayne Adway and Erika Alexander,TC Carter, Isis McKenzy- she was my first interview! She looked lovely and made for the red carpet! GOOO girl! I talked to the African American Fanta girl ( dont cha wanta Fanta Fanta!
Isis Mackenzy is Miss Black California and from Rancho Cucamonga!

It was kinda funny listening to Marla Gibbs tell us she has a vagina and her daughter has a vagina!

Most of the stars did the tag line, you're in the Wright Place, they were really getting into it. Then the shows around me started asking them to do their tag lines. So by teh end of the evening, it was like I'm so and so and tag line, I'm so and so and you're in the Wright Place, I'm so and so tag line.

I had a great time! Andre Berry worked camera for me- Its cool to have the tallest camera man there!

No comments: