Friday, June 17, 2005

Quakin!

Everything is fine here, we are just shaking in California!
the last one in Yucaipa was strong,yet rolling.

We in california have learned to rate them ourselves, we guess the number and then see what Cal Tech says.


Earthquakes dont scare me or shake me up.
I did not hear one dog in my neighborhood bark though, so all these people who say their dogs bark, point and then write 'Earthquake" in the dirt for their masters are remembering the event a little differently than most of us.

Summer is when a lot of reality tv gets set up, so their are going to be a lot more tv things here, everything from commercials to tv shows. A widely circulated commercial can boost your pr- remind me to tell the story of when I was on a local los angeles commercial for the dr phil show when it was first coming out.

No comments: