Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bridging Heart and Marketing

Last weekend I visited my friend Donna Fox, author of FRom Credit Repair to Credit Millionaire in Los Angeles. She was a speaker for Judith adh Jims Heart and Marketing Internet Marketing Conference.

Jim and Judith taught tandem at the end of the seminar, it was great.
I loved the way they present! For people who are spiritual entrepreneurs but need
information on how to market yet stay in their integrity, I think this is it.
I learned a lot from their session. I also met Greg Cesar and Heidi Nabert and Danny Guspie ( they have a podcast I used to listen to!)

You never know what can happen when you get out and meet people.


Also last weekend, Don and Melinda Boyer had their first event at the Real Life Teaching Center in Whittier. I was also a speaker at that event.
It's a lovely facility, looks very nice and smells great in there all the time.

DVD's of that event will be available soon, so I'll let you know.

You need to invest in your education every quarter at least. Many people go to several events each month. Set aside some money to go and to events, network and
learn! Thats how you grow a business.

No comments: