Friday, April 04, 2008

Getting into Big Media

The show was booked as of 10:45am 4/3/08~ Thank You!!

I just returned from Steve Harrison's event in New York, where people learned to pitch to the media. I was part of the media panel with Psychology Today, Woman's Day, Parenting and 30 other media outlets. What a great event! I met some very interesting people: I met a Pixie, a guy with the most expensive business book in the world, and a lot of other cool people. Congrats to Steve for a great event and to those who did great pitch jobs.

High Tea

The High Tea is filling fast! There is even some YouTube Video about it!
The word is getting around so grab your ticket here.

Free SBA event in Ontario, California!

Small Business owners will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with lenders and contracting offices. Attendees will also have the opportunity to schedule no-cost one-on-one appointments for business consulting and technical assistance with business resources such as the Inland Empire SBDC and the Women’s Business Center. Register the link below

SBA EVENT

Cool Info-

I have someone looking to interview Women Entrepreneurs by phone on how to grow a business, If you would like to be connected with him then email me with referral in the subject line. I will pass on your email address so he can contact you. I say- go for the publicity

"I did a Podcast, now what, Dr. Wright?- Part 3

New Media is a beast! But you can contain it!! Bloggers- don't send them a press release, send them ideas about stories, cutting edge stuff, comment on their Blog, start a dialog. One cool way to get exposure is to comment on a Blog and sign with your name and website address! You never know what clients will find you! Heck, you can practice on my Blog at www.drwright.blogspot.com

Post to blogs you are reading, you there anyways!!!

No comments: