Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Book Reviews: What I Read Over Christmas Vacation

I just got The Tummy Mummy by Michelle Madrid-Branch- you can check out the review on amazon.com
I also got the prototype book for Tom Peters new book called Project ‘04
One of my favorite quotes is “ Joe Jones-He would have done some really cool stuff but-- his boss wouldn’t let him.
This book is not available yet.


I also reread- There’s a Customer Born Every Minute- Joe Vitale
I recently met him and got an autographed copy. I have had a copy of this book for a few years now and it always helps jump start my imagination.

I am excited about Donna Fox coming to the show this week. She is the author of the book ‘Credit Repair to Credit Millionaire’. This attorney has system for creating the business credit you need to get things done!



Blog Search Engine

No comments: