Wednesday, January 05, 2005

This WEEK

Ok, the year has begun!!

Oprah has a link where you can put your prayers for Nate down and there is a Nate update. Clearly he needs time before he can come on the show and talk about it but I know Oprah will be the first to get an exclusive.
I wish him all the best

We started off the year's show with Melanie Strick- the 5 Deadly Mistakes you can make in your business. I kept calling her Michelle Strick because I have an atty friend named Michelle Strickland. I call her Strick for short. Anyway, You hear me call Melanie the wrong name about 2 times on the show. Yikes, Melanie was a very good sport, and old habits die hard!

On the shows coming up , we will be talking about getting business credit, even being a credit millionaire- I never thought about it like this before I met Donna Fox, you dont want to miss that show. We will also be talking about business manners!
I got a great book to tell you about.

Solutions are in the Wright Place!
www.wrightplacetv.com

No comments: