Friday, January 14, 2005

January on the Set Show Taping

Wow- we just did 2 great shows!
Donna Fox- From Credit Repair to Credit Millionaire. She gave good content and simple how to's on the show. She wants to create 1 million credit millionaires
I say Go for it! We was a great guest, then we talked with Collen Rickenbaucker on Biz Manners! I told her my main problem at lunches and dinners is the place settings are too close and once one person gets the wrong napkin the whole table is off. She taught us BMW- thats how you know what is yours. Thanks Collen! I cant wait for her next book on Biz Manners when dealing with other countries. We are gonna have to get her back.

Donna and I got to hang a little and I gave her a tour of Pasadena. I took her by the Bob Lucas Library and Literacy Center and she donated her book! Thanks!
So if you live in Altadena, you can get a library card and clean up your credit for FREE!!

Donna introduced me to LUSH Turns out we are both soap junkies and we both dont really like sausage! I wont go into how we got to that but we share the same sentiments about it.

And she brought some sun! Cali was sunny and warm for the first time in a while!
Thanks Donna!

:)

No comments: