Thursday, September 29, 2005

90210 family for reality pilot

Here’s a chance for you and your family to s
tar in a new reality show. We are looking for
an affluent Beverly Hills family with children
or teenagers and substantial social contacts
to play a central role in a new reality pilot.
If you have any questions, please feel free
to call at 818-887-2002.

***************************

BARN NEEDED FOR LOCATION
Barn needed for short film shooting in
mid-November for three days. Barn should have
open area of at least 24 square feet inside and a
hay loft. The barn will be dressed for the 1930's
and needs to be within a 30 mile radius of Los Angeles.
Please contact the email address with day rate.

Location scouts feel free to email and discuss possible
locations and finder's fee.
CONTACT: asiliveidie@hotmail.com

**********************************
Milwalkee Talent ShowcaseHello,
We are in desperate need of great, talented people.
SINGERS, DANCERS, BANDS, RAPPERS, MODELS,
etc. IF YOU'RE GOOD we WANT YOU ON
TELEVISION! This is no joke. Our next filming for our
next 4 shows is on October 23rd. In the eastside of
Milwaukee. Contact me ASAP via email/phone. 920-460-0804


~Derek
TLS
Marketing Executive




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello There! I have enjoyed browsing your blog!
I hope you will check out my blog when you get a chance!
Have a Great Day!
Sincerely,
Philip

Anonymous said...

Building maven-hibernate-plugin to Hibernate v2.x and v3.x
The latest version of the maven-hibernate-plugin only supports Hibernate v2.x and cannot be used for projects that depend on Hibernate v3.x. Fortunately, there is a patch you can apply to v1.3 of the ...
Very interesting post. Keep up the good work. I have a dish network satellite tv site that focused on dish network satellite tv related topics. Come by some time to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! I'm going to bookmark you!

I have a Online Income site. It pretty much covers Online Income related stuff. (And I've got lots of great new programs!)
Have a look sometime!

Dr. Wright said...

Thanks for visiting the Wright Place,
I checked out your site, NICE!

Anonymous said...

Hey Letitia, cool blog. I was really looking for info on 888 biz but glad I droped by. Way to go. Excellent site, take a look at my 888 biz site, maybe we can exchange ideas? Keep up the good work. 888 biz

Anonymous said...

Hello Letitia, I’m just searching the web for the next big thing on home opportunity work and noticed your great site. Although 90210 family for reality pilot wasn’t actually what I was looking for it DID get my attention and interest. I see now why I found your great
website when I was searching for home opportunity work related information and I’m thankful I found your blogsite even though its not an exact match. Excellent Post, thanks for the read (It’s a keeper).

Anonymous said...

Hey Letitia, cool blog. I was really looking for info on 888 biz but glad I droped by. Way to go. Excellent site, take a look at my 888 biz site, maybe we can exchange ideas? Keep up the good work. 888 biz

Anonymous said...

Hi Letitia, just looking around for some best home based business info but glad I dropped by.. Check out my best home based business site if you get a chance, Thanks for the read

Anonymous said...

Hi Letitia, I’m out searching the web for the latest
and greatest information on home based business opportunity and found your
great site. Although 90210 family for reality pilot wasn’t specifically
what I was looking for it definitely got my interest
and attention. I see now why I found your interesting
blog when I was looking for home based business opportunity related
information and I’m grateful I found your site even
though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks
for your informative site,

Anonymous said...

Good comments. But, I do not agree with most of them. People sure have a lot of time on their hands.