Friday, September 16, 2005

T. Harv Eker

I had a terrific interview with T. Harv Eker
He is the author or Millionaire Mind. He teaches opeople how
to change their mind set and increase the amount of
money they are making. He talks about a set point we have in
our minds about money.

His company is only 4 years old and its doing phenominally
His books was #1 on NY times, Walls Street Journal and
USA today bestseller list.

He believes everyone should be rich so they help people
and live the life they want to live.

What I find interesting is , he was a really nice person,
I watched him deal with people and he was not arrogant
or rude. As far as show guests are, the more wealthy they
are, the nicer they are. Thats just my personal experience.

My friend who is a talk show host says, the wealthier they are
the worst their behavior, but that is her experience.
We agreed to compare notes again in 6 months.

Anyway, the interview will be on the show next month, he has
seminars all the time, all over the place.
*************************
Get a free audio on Publicity at the Wright Place TV show
here: Wright Place

1 comment:

astatic said...

I've been to the Millionaire Mind Intensive Wealth Seminar and thought it was fantastic. To me, the most valuable lesson I learned was that I have to take action, now. Nothing is going to happen unless I make it happen.