Friday, September 09, 2005

Personal Coaches wanted

Families needed for The Tony Danza Show’s
Family Fitness Challenge

The Tony Danza Show is looking for fun,
outgoing families who would like the opportunity to get
healthy and fit. Are you and your children struggling with
weight, or not as healthy as you would like to be? Our family
fitness series is a tremendous opportunity to receive
top notch guidance from acclaimed fitness and nutrition experts.
Your family might even earn amazing prizes!
EMAIL daytimetalk@yahoo.com ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!

********************************************
Check out the Wright Place TV Show newsletter
at www.wrightplacetv.com

**********************************
Personal Coaches wanted for the Wright Place TV Show
www.wrightplacetv.com/coaches.htm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I have a vacation day this week and what better way to spend it surfing through blogs! I actually do this a ton to get ideas for my own blog. It seems that you keep your blog up to date and get some very good posts from users all over the place. If you don�t mind I added you to my favorites and you may want to grab my url and do the same. I am a busy dad but I do try to keep my site up to date with useful information and articles for you to read. Well back to surfing. Have a great day and thanks again from, quick weight loss