Sunday, September 25, 2005

Wealthy Woman

I had the opportunity to Speak at Wealthy Woman
It was a nice lunch, and wonderful networking.
Then I went to Altadena and watched Patrice Rushin
It was a great show! She is so talented! Altadena is her
home town ( as was mine for years). I saw a lot of
people I know there too. T.C Carson sang a few songs
at the top of the show also. I have a great interview from him
at the Vagina Monologues earlier this summer.
He was in Anamatrix~ I missed that, I'll have to rent it
and listen for his voice again.
Very Distinctive!****************

Do you know someone amazing?
Do you know someone who has overcome major
obstacles and is still wearing a smile?
Do you want to help them make their wildest wishes come true?

If so, the Tyra Banks show wants to know!
Call Michelle ASAP at 1-888-569-1513 or
email her at tvshow312@yahoo.com
****************************
Los Angeles~Come to a taping of the new seaon of
the Surreal Life this Monday at the Key Club. T
the cast will be going head to head against another
group in a "Battle of the Tribute Bands."
Doors open at 4:30 so make sure to be early
if you want to get in. Come dressed in your 80's
best and you might be asked to stay after for a VIP party!!!

2 comments:

Dr. Wright said...

Thanks! I'll check out your site

Anonymous said...

As many links as you want!