Monday, March 24, 2008

Cool Tool- find out if a web page is really down

Classes
Don Boyer's Class on Making Money is April 19th, you need to call him at
562-789-1909 if you would like to be in that class. I gotta say, I really enjoy his class and his info is on track all the way. Meet me there and we can talk about your projects.


"I did a Podcast, now what, Dr. Wright?- Part 2
A lot of people do a Podcast or radio show interviews and want to know how to maximized it. Publicity is supposed to help us make money but how to you make money from the interviews you have already done? You remember what they gurus say- work once and make money over and over again from it.
I've taught a a lot about the need to do Podcasts and internet interviews but most folks do not understand what to do next. There are some specific thing you need to do to make a simple Podcast interview increase your cash flow. I'll share that on the next note.


COOL TOOL!
The site down for everyone or just ME?
A friend called to say she couldn't get the website to get a ticket, she thought the page was just down. I've run into that too. Now you can go to http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ to be sure, its checks all sites for you, not just mine!

No comments: