Sunday, March 09, 2008

Quitting the Newsletter

I was thinking about my newsletter and wondering if people really have time to read all the newsletters they sign up for. I want to give you information you need and want without overwhelming you. You already have enough on your plate!


So I am going to try this new way. It's posted on the web, you can read it whenever you want. I'll just send you a note when we have a new post. Will that work for you?
One thing I have learned. When you are working with a strategy and the outcome you want is not happening, after a while you need to try a new strategy. Every quarter I look at one aspect of my business that is not working the way I would like and then work on changing it. That is what they mean when they say, work ON your business not IN your business. You do not always need a consultant to come into your business and help you improve. Sometimes you just need a little time to work on what does not work. Do not work harder with the strategy that does not work, change. Change your strategy.


So, tell me what you are going to work on to change?

No comments: